Sunday 12 June 2011

Sponge rain

It has been raining all day today.

I'm refusing to go out at all. My theory is that I'll end up like some sort of weird sponge creature if I even step foot out there.


No, not quite Spongebob weird, but pretty close...


Anyway, I've basically spent my day laughing at the people that have to go out (from my bedroom window, of course), surfing the web and just plain ignoring the seemingly growing pile of homework on my desk. In fact, I ended up shoving the work off my desk so I couldn't see it.


I'm such a procrastinator.


I think I'm most scared that the homework will somehow crawl back onto my desk. I keep checking it every couple of minutes just to make sure it hasn't moved.


I'm a paranoid procrastinator.


Oh no.


A procrastinating, paranoid popcorn ninja.


That's it. I can't stand it anymore. I'm going outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...