Saturday 18 June 2011

Manga art

I have asked my sister numerous times to teach me to draw manga. The response is always the same; "I'll teach you at some point". And by that, she means, "I'll offer to teach you when you haven't got the time or you aren't interested".

I've been desperate to learn for a while. In fact, I've been so desperate that I've even gone as low as bad attempts at bribing and pleading with her. Still, her response remains the same.

Well, I've finally given up and bought a book to help me out. No, not with the convincing my sister part, the actually drawing manga part.

I'll put up some of my drawings when/if they get any good. I may put up some of my starter attempts too, so you can laugh at them. I guarantee they'll be pretty bad.
G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...