Thursday 23 June 2011

Green-ish

I think of myself as eco-friendly. I recycle, take showers instead of baths, don't watch the t.v a lot, try to walk instead of using the car, well, you get the idea.

However, I think I'm a bit behind on the times, as I have discovered an eco-friendly google.

It's been around a while, apparently.

Anyway, it's just google, but with a black background. The theory behind this is that the colour black needs less energy on a computer screen that white.

But, to seperate it from the other sustainable search engines, it is also powered by wind energy.

Yes, wind power.

I know.

It's awesome.

AWESOME.

Well, because of just how awesome it is, it's now my homepage.

(awesome)

By the way, if you want to find it, you can find it here:

http://www.blackl.com/black-google.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...