Thursday 16 June 2011

Luckily, it's not Friday

My younger brother made up possibly the worst song ever.

Basically, imagine Rebecca Black's song "Friday" sung to the tune of "Baby" by Justin Bieber.

Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Justin Bieber's songs, and I do feel sort of sorry for Rebecca (with all the negative comments, and such), but I couldn't think of a worse song to listen to. If you can't imagine it, here's part of the chorus:

It's Friday, Friday, Friday, ooh,
Friday, Friday, Friday, ooh,
etc.

Don't worry, I'll save your ears (and sanity) by not posting any more. I think you probably get the idea. And for those who are paranoid about getting it stuck in their head, just think of the bright side; today's Thursday.

Just don't ask me what to do tomorrow.


---------------------------------------------

Can you possibly think of a worse song? Post your idea at the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Heehee I like when you put tiny font, it's really funny!
    :D

    theartofbeebeeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...