Tuesday 21 June 2011

Running through Wimbledon

It was the start of Wimbledon yesterday, apparently. I only know this because I happened to catch the weather. That tells you how up to date I am with the sporting world. Anyway, in light of this news, I have been practising my tennis 'grunt'.

I tried many times, but I couldn't get that "incredibly-girly-yet-ready-to-cream-you-and-destroy-your-tennis-dreams" grunt.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll live if I don't make it as a tennis player. It's too much running anyway. I leave that sort of stuff up to the Doctor.

Seriously though, I don't run. Anywhere. Well, that's not technically true. I run when I'm being chased by an insane puppet wearing a bobble hat. Or by an insane friend in a bobble hat. Or an insane tennis player in a bobble hat.

Not that I know anything about that, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...