Monday 4 June 2012

Happy Jubilee! (& goal update)

I didn't do very well at updating every day, did I?

I've decided that I'll do a weekly summary of my accomplished goals, as I'm worried that I'll have no time for my other posts. I hope this is OK with you guys, please feel free to leave a comment below (if you have something to say about it, that is).

I promise I'll have a much longer blog post tomorrow, as I'm going to London to see the Jubilee carriage procession!

It should be really exciting!

To finish this unusually short post, here's a gif I found of the Doctor Who episode featuring the Queen's coronation:


60 years on the throne - cheers! Happy Jubilee :)


- Hopefully the next post will be more interesting... -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...