Thursday 26 May 2011

Shiver me timbers!

Avast, ye landlubbers! Arr you be flying the Jolly Rodger? Or would you rather be walkin' the plank?

You don't understand? OK, I guess I can talk normally for now.

So, you're probably wondering why I be, I mean am, talking like a pirate. Well, I'm going to go watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with my friends over the weekend. Yes, number four! So, in honour of the fact that it is the fourth film, I am taking part in 'talk like a pirate day' a little early. Ahoy, me hearties, and all of that. I may carry on talking like this tomorrow, maybe even forever.

I'm really tempted to buy a hat.

A pirate hat.

I might get a wooden leg too. And a parrot.

By the time I actually watch the film, I'll probably have dreadlocks and a beard and everything.

Oh, I can't even imagine what I'll look like by the time Pirates of the Caribbean 5 comes out.

I wonder if they'll re-write Shakespeare so I can understand it when I go pirate? Hmm... I wonder...

Is this a dagger which I be seein' before me,
The handle bein' toward me hand? Come, let me be clutchin' ye:
I have ye not, and yet I still be seein' ye.


I see the future of English exams!

I really feel for my friends. They have no idea what they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a message? Great! Just type in the box below, then press post! Wait, you already knew that? Oh...